Skip Navigation LinksFAQs

Home > Admissions > FAQs

 Geibel Catholic FAQs

​Just a few brief frequently asked questions and answers about our school community. If you have a question that you don't see listed, please don't hesitate to contact our school office at 724-628-5600.

​What is the application deadline?
There is not a hard-fast deadline. However, the earlier you apply the better your chances are for financial aid. Also, classes fill up. Don't miss out on your chance of being a Geibel Gator.
​How do I apply for Financial Aid?
On our website you can find information about FACTS on our home page, as well as under Admissions. You will be directed to the FACTS application. Remember, your application is not complete until you upload or fax your tax return.
Is there bussing available to Geibel Catholic?
Bussing is available from your home school district if you reside within the Connellsville, Frazier, Mount Pleasant, Laurel Highlands, Southmoreland or Uniontown School Districts. You must contact your school district to make arrangements. Geibel does contract three buses that run from the Mon Valley, Masontown and Uniontown. View the Geibel Catholic Bus Information for more details.
​Does my child have to have a physical to practice with a sports team?
Yes, in order to practice with any sports team during in-season practices your child must have a completed PA CIPPE form. This form must be dated after June 1 of the current school year. The PA CIPPE form can be found under Athletic Forms on the School & Technology Forms page.