Geibel Catholic Junior Senior High School has a part-time opening in our Cafeteria. We are looking for someone willing to work 15-20 hours per week. Job description and responsibilities are listed below. If you are interested in this position or know anyone that may be, please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org their resume and contact information.
Cafeteria Staff Job Description and Responsibilities
- Working with Cafeteria Supervisor to make sure preparations are being done to eliminate excessive food waste and cost, working towards a food loss of less than 2% daily.
- Daily cooking, grilling, or baking as needed by menu in coordination with cafeteria staff and Supervisor.
- Serving and line coordination for all daily lunches.
- Responsible for quality control of all food items being served to the students.
- Responsible for making sure the kitchen is always clean and inspection ready per required cleaning schedule.
- Responsible to follow all SERV Safe protocols for food safety.
- Clearances found at http://www.dioceseofgreensburg.org/about/pages/childservices.aspx will be required.