Welcome to Religious Studies!
If you need to contact me at school, please email me at SProcko@geibelcatholic.org.
EIGHTH GRADE - You will need to know the following information from the "Bible Overview" notes for your test on Tuesday, September 30:
1. All of the information under "Bible Facts" (Fill-in-the-blank and matching)
2. All of the information under "Books of the Bible" (Know the numbers!)
3. The books of the Deuterocanonicals (Fill in the missing letters)
4. Points A. and B. under "Important Things to Remember" (Fill-in-the-blank)
5. The three main reasons why some books were rejected (True or false)
SENIORS - If you would like to serve the Geibel Catholic community as an Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharist, you will need to secure a letter of recommendation from your pastor. Please see me for the information sheet and due dates. Installation will be Friday, October 24 during the Junior Ring Mass.
ALL STUDENTS - Remember that you must complete 24 hours of community service PER YEAR while a student at Geibel Catholic. If you are unsure of your total hours to date, please see me. Service Hours Logs are available from me or Mr. Stevenson.